Montag, 3. Januar 2011

French sexbomb Julie Dupage on Extreme Limite

This post has a lot in common with my post about sexbomb Florence Geanty stripping on Saint Tropez


Both are about french sexbombs on tv series I saw here in Germany, both are some of my favorite scenes that I had on loop on my " relaxation videos ", I didn´t know their names prior to doing the research, I couldn´t find any good pictures on both and I never expected to find them at all.

So it´s once again pure luck I stumbled upon the clips of Julie Dupage ( or Julie Du Page ).


Julie starred in a few episodes of the french tv series EXTREME LIMITE or DIE DRAUFGÄNGER like it was called here in Germany. And I would have forgotten all about it if not for one scene of Julie that I had on loop on most of my special " relaxation videos ". In the scene Julie squeezes her juicy boobs together in a diving top with an open zipper that shows all her goodies.


If I remember correctly she was trying to impress a boy she got the hots for who was like ignoring her and playing it cool. So she gave him an eyeful of all the boob he was missing out on. Which worked since his eyes almost popped out of his sockets and then he was like all over her.

It also worked on me. Julie doesn´t have huge boobs like a lot of other women on this blog but she knows how to squeeze them, boy. I would have paid to motorboat her. And you can see that her boobs are real by the way they move together, then up and then together again.


Sadly I couldn´t find the clip on YouTube but here´s another clip, this time with Julie squeezing her boobies together with her arms. I think she´s practicing her cleavage.



  • download the clip


  • Here´s another clip of sexbomb Julie Dupage from EXTREME LIMITE that is a compilation with her famous boob squeeze


    a green swimsuit that shows her nipples


    Julie in lingerie


    and Julie in marineblue lingerie


  • Julie Dupage famous boob squeeze and lingerie compilation


  • more clips from EXTREME LIMITE :

  • Julie Dupage red top, cleavage


  • Julie Dupage red top, cleavage, blue shirt compilation


  • Julie Dupage white lingerie


  • Julie Dupage pink swimsuit, cleavage


  • Julie Dupage bare shoulders and naked in bed



  • newest posts : umemaro 3D sexy asian doc deepthroat treatment


  • the real Boom Boom Nicole Cassany



  • click here for part 1 , part 2 , part 3 and part 4 of Lindsay Lohan


    The picture above - of Kim Possible impaled by Shego - are courtesy of erotic artist extraordinaire Julius Zimmerman. You can find all his uncensored pics in the Zimmerman picture archive

    hungarian gymnasts Csisztu Zsuzsa and Stefany Hohnjec


    comic art from Colin Muray´s Vikki Belle series

  • vikki belle - riviera moon goddess
  • vikki belle - the lady and the vampire
  • vikki belle - the palace of a thousand pleasures


  • italian mega MILF Simona Ventura ( with Federica Ridolfi )
  • and part 1 , part 2 and part 3 of more Simona Ventura clips


  • Sharon McCain getting information
  • / ditto / ditto / ditto

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen