Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011

Brittany Daniel on DAWSON´S CREEK

As promised in my post about Brittany Daniel on SWEET VALLEY HIGH here are the clips with Brittany Daniel from DAWSON´S CREEK. I have to say, my favorite clip is the one on the boat where Eve ( I think that´s the name of Brittany´s character ) tries to turn Dawson on. I have to say, even if Brittany´s boobs lack most of their former glory she knows how to squeeze them.


Yep, she definitely got some stripper skills. That´s all deceptive innocence how she just happens to rub her tits all up and down the pole like thingy. Now I don´t know if this Dawson guy was gay - as I never watched the show - but judging from the clips where he´s trying to score with Eve I´d say he´s not. Which makes it even stranger that he seems so reluctant to give in to Eve´s avances.


I mean she´s almost begging for it. Right here she shows him what she wants to do with him. Or why do you think she´s massaging the rail with her boobies ? How explicit does she have to get ? The only way to make it clearer would be if she would write " This could be your dick " onto the metal.


I surely wouldn´t wait five seconds if this horny dicktamer wanted to massage my rockhard boner till it turns unto a thing of iron. I´d be totally ready to be drained of all my manjuices by Brittany. Here are the clips :


  • eve and dawson on a boat trip



  • eve and dawson after wrecking the boat



  • eve and dawson caught making out on the stage



  • after the stage scene



  • eve buying ice cream



  • eve changes clothes on the boat



  • eve drives away on the boat



  • eve disguised in bar



  • eve and dawson on campus



  • eve accuses pacey



  • in dawson´s bedroom


  • Bonus clip : Brittany and Cynthia in BASKETBALL DIARIES

    I haven´t posted any of the other movie clips ( there is a link below where you can find them ) but I just had to post the clip from BASKETBALL DIARIES where Brittany ( or Cynthia ) is showing her mouthwatering big breasts in a black bra.


  • wearing a black bra in basketball diaries


  • And here´s a link to the site where I got the links. You can find more clips of hot Brittany Daniel here ( site NOT SAFE FOR WORK ). Here are a few more pictures of hot Brittany :















  • sci fi hardbody Claudia Christian strips on the hidden



  • baywatch babe and emanuelle star Krista Allen



  • sci fi sexbombVanessa Angel



  • sexbomb Erika Eleniak´s sexy striptease



  • Sharon McCain getting information
  • / ditto / ditto / ditto


    click for mega MILF Teri Hatcher´s tv and movie clips her appearances on late night and on two and a half men

    2 Kommentare:

    1. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

      It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

      Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

      Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot

      AntwortenLöschen
    2. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months BETTING Robot?

      Let me get it right.

      I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

      I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet advertising and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

      I think I finally found it. Check It Out Today!!!

      AntwortenLöschen