Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

Power Girl Jenna Bentley likes guys like me

I have been working on this post for a few days now but I just wanted to have the material ready since - as usual - one post will probably not be enough. With her blonde hair and her juicy 37DD boobs she´s a prime candidate for Power Girl.


To tell the truth I already had some pictures of her and I even used some of them for banners but I didn´t think of doing a post on her.


Well, that all changed when I found the pictures of her bikini nippleslip. As far as wardrobe malfunctions go you can be sure this one was intentional but who cares ?


And I´m pretty sure she wouldn´t have any problems to fill out the magical cleavage window.


As usual here are some comparisions between the real Power Girl and Power Girl Jenna :







She even looks like the Power Girl in the adult 3D comic :


Another reason why I had to include Jenna in my list of possible Power Girls is that she seems to go for guys with my body type. Man, I could be totally doing her !







Here are a few more pics of Jenna Bentley´s bikini nippleslip. Like I said, I had to divide the pics into various posts so the rest of these pictures will be in the next post














  • Part 2
  • and part 3 of Power Girl Jenna Bentley


    comic art from Colin Muray´s Vikki Belle series

  • vikki belle - riviera moon goddess
  • / the lady and the vampire / the palace of a thousand pleasures / all 3 in one file


  • Coleen Camp´s big cleavage on CLUE
  • / Catherine Bach, Adrienne Barbeau and all Cannonball and Daisy Duke babes


  • blowjob MILF Sonya Kraus
  • has giant boobs on perfect minute


  • part 1
  • and part 2 of sexbomb Marie - Claude Bourbonnais


  • unknown Power Girls - part 1
  • and 2 / special puppies edition
  • special looking for kendra edition
  • / special party edition
  • beach sexbomb edition
  • / more beach sexbombs
  • xxxl boobs edition
  • / known Power Girl Christy Marks
  • more unknown Power Girls discovered
  • / my top 20 list


  • nurse Minka´s special massage


  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen