Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

Cinema cult sirens triple feature - again

Another CINEMA CULT SIRENS TRIPLE FEATURE post, but before we start it´s time for a special request.


I´m looking for a clip of Gina Puzo on MARRIED WITH CHILDREN where she played Roxanne in the episode of Bud´s 18th birthday. If anyone has the clip please contact me. And now to the clips.

STACY FERGUSON BIG CLEAVAGE ON PLANET TERROR

Yep, it´s no wonder that the Black Eyed Peas really " busted out " after including Fergie. I mean these big maraccas are really bred for the spotlight.


It´s only a short scene but she shows promising talents ( and so big ) that we can hope that we can see more of her in the future. And when I say more I don´t mean more clothes.


  • fergie big cleavage on planet terror


  • BROOKE SHIELDS WET CLEAVAGE ON BRENDA STARR

    One of the lesser known comic adaptions Brenda Starr would be all but forgotten if not for the short scene with Brooke Shields´ wet cleavage and nippleslip.


    Now I have to add that Brooke Shields never made it on my top ten list or any other list because she always looked to perfect and....I don´t know.....american. She always looked like the girl next door but not like the playmates from the Playboy videos. Kind of like the girl next door but not the one you would want to bang. At least not me. More like peace, pie and banging Brooke Shields on the 4th of July.


    Well, while she didn´t arouse my interest normally her scene in BRENDA STARR gains her a 10.1 on the erecto scale. It´s only a short scene but it got everything you need.


    First of all Brookes Shields is soaking wet. And nothing´s better than wet boobs. Then she´s turning her head really sexy while you can see most of her tits and part of the nipples. It´s almost full frontal nudity.


    And when she´s leaning forward she shows an awesome cleavage. On top of that it wasn´t even planned as a special shot and it´s the reason why the movie will be remembered in the annals of cinema. So far I didn´t have a clip but now I found two links to download one. So I hope at least one of them will stay in the long run. In any case I would suggest not waiting too long with downloading this one.


  • wet nippleslip in brenda starr
  • / ditto


  • more clips with brooke shields



  • KATIE HOLMES´ FIRM BOOBIES SQUEEZED

    This time I´m leaving the best for last in this case the scene from DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR where a lucky guy gets to squeeze Katie Holmes´ firm boobs.


    Another great moment in the history of boob cinema. Hmm, maybe I should call the next post like this. I already admitted that I have never seen an episode of tv hit show DAWSON´S CREEK on the post about


  • Brittany Daniel best bikini boobs EVER
  • / on Dawson´s Creek

    but I´m guessing the reason why Tom Cruise married her has more to do with the qualities she displays on DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR than on DAWSON´S CREEK. She looks a bit slutty but 100 percent do - able in the former and I have to say those are some awfully nice tits. No wonder the guy breaks his brainwashing to grab a piece of this.


  • full boob squeeze scene
  • / ditto / just the boob squeeze


    And to show you that I´m not just reducing Katie Holmes ( the second actress in this post whose name ends with s ) to her tits he´re´s a clip from SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE where she performs GET HAPPY and shows some equally awesome legs.

  • katie holmes leggy on so you think you can dance



  • tv cult bikinibabe Charisma Carpenter



  • fitness hardbody Kiana Tom - part 1
  • / part 2 / part 3


    click here for part 1 , part 2 , part 3 and part 4 of Lindsay Lohan


    The picture of Kim Possible impaled by Shego is courtesy of erotic artist extraordinaire Julius Zimmerman. You can find all his uncensored pics in the Zimmerman picture archive


  • Lysette Anthony likes to SUCK
  • / Erika Eleniak´s sexy striptease


  • Sharon McCain getting information
  • / ditto / ditto / ditto


  • Uma Thurman giant boobs in megacleavage - part 1
  • / part 2

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen