Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010

cleavage clips - shownotes 3

This is the third part of the cleavage clip shownotes and here I ´ve posted the hot babes that are better known like Alessandria Ambroggio ( I think ).


The always hot Carmen Electra.



The rest...I don´t know.


The picture of the girl below says Jillian Beyor so that could be the name.



The next one would be a good candidate for the SEARCH FOR POWER GIRL section. I think I´ve used some of her pics in some of my banners.






At first I thought this was Darlene Silva but she looks a bit different. I think her name is Claudia Blue.








Just a random girl from BRAZZERS Big Tits in school series. Don´t know her.


This hot beauty could have been the template for this picture from Colin Murray´s Vicky Belle series. I´ve changed the persons to Wondergirl and Superman.



  • bubblebutt jesikah maximus - part 1
  • / part 2 and part 3
  • bikini sexbomb claudia verela



  • boobilee lookalike chaya bikini pics - part 1
  • / part 2
  • favorite wrestling babes list 1



  • click here for part 1 and part 2 of bootylicious Carmen Ortega


    click here for part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6 and part 7 of sexy bubblebutt Jamie Eason


  • astonishing traci brooks



  • as danger girl´s sidney savage
  • and more denise milani

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen