Samstag, 12. November 2011

Happy birthday Valerie Leon !

Today´s third and final celebrity birthday is Valerie Leon who turns 66 and if you´re my age you have probably seen a lot of movies with her although you probably don´t know her name.


She has been in dozens of CARRY ON movies and other british comedies beginning in black and white and later on in colour, but her best know role is that of the dominatrix with the whip on REVENGE OF THE PINK PANTHER from 1978. I share Inspector Clouseau´s reaction to her whip but I wouldn´t mind to go a few rounds with her twins.


Another movie where you might have seen her is BLOOD FROM THE MUMMY´S TOMB from 1971.


I remember seeing Valerie´s picture in the tv guide and because of that deciding to watch the movie.


I mean, which man wouldn´t ? I don´t remember if the movie was any good but I definitely remember Valerie Leon who alone was worth the price of admission. I´m not sure if the outfit is accurate but who cares ? I guess they were talking about another part of her body when they talked about Cleopatra´s beautiful " nose ".


I featured her on one of my CINEMA CULT SIRENS TRIPLE FEATURE posts and since there is also nothing I could add to that the link must be enough were you can find clips of all the movies mentioned above and a few more.

It seems lately these birthday posts are all I get around to do. Even so I totally missed Demi Moore´s birthday who turned 49 Yesterday. And that after I went to all the trouble and reloaded the pics and clips on her post.


Yesterday´s second memorable anniversary was asian double - airbag Lena Li´s birthday although because of conflicting data on the interwebs I can´t tell you how old she really is. And who cares when there are more important numbers to focus on like 38 DD - 25 - 35. Yup, 38 DD.


What´s weird is that last year I ALSO MISSED their birthdays. Well, maybe better luck next time. In any case you still have the links to check out. And speaking of links :

  • retro Halloween babe Kate O´Mara
  • / erotic movie diva Shannon Tweed / cinema cult siren Valerie Leon


  • 80s Power Girl Markie Post

  • Debbe Dunning the real Jessica Rabbit ( the pictures
  • / the clips )


  • Janet Jones in Police Academy 5
  • / Leslie Easterbrook all wet
  • unknown Power Girls - part 1
  • and 2 / special puppies edition
  • special looking for kendra edition
  • / special party edition
  • beach sexbomb edition
  • / more beach sexbombs
  • xxxl boobs edition
  • / known Power Girl Christy Marks
  • more unknown Power Girls discovered
  • / my top 20 list
  • sexgame timetramp



  • blonde mistress Anne Marie Martin
  • / Best Wonder Woman EVER Lynda Carter / Catherine´s big bells on JAG


    Lena Li part 1 ( + Miko Lee and Ava Devine ) / part 2

  • Christy Hartburg as Super Lorna in SUPERVIXENS

  • 48DD country blowup doll Dolly Parton



  • click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part


    Now that´s what I call a dress. Janet still can fill out a cleavage like noone else. I think Janet herself said it best :

    So here's my demonstration, a peep show
    Tonight my body's an exhibition, baby
    Though it's on display don't be scared to
    Touch it. It said so, so come and get it, babe

    You like it how I work my spine
    got you feeling all hypnotized
    I gotta body like a CL5
    make a **** wanna test drive but I'm so on fire


    NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass



  • Janet´s fant - ASS - tic performance at American Idol
  • / add on

  • Janet on late night shows and GOTTA GETCHA clips




  • Janet on german tv and ultrarare clips



  • part 1
  • , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 , part 5 and part 6 of Janet Jackson big boobs squeezed into tight spacesuit


  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood



  • perfect 10 Bo Derek
  • / JaMILF Lee Curtis striptease on true lies / sexbomb Demi Moore´s sexy striptease


    3D picture ( below left ) of busty school MILF, principal Ms. Bangalot brutally breaking in the new exchange student from Bonerville ( 15 inches ) courtesy of strideri 3d sex comic / part 2

    1 Kommentar: