Dienstag, 19. April 2011

Cinema cult sirens triple feature

Instead of doing three short posts I have decided to put them all in one post. This way I can post the clips I should have posted long ago.

JENNIFER CONNELLY ON CAREER OPPORTUNITIES


What is strange is that all 3 massitas in this post have dark hair. It seems that even before I knew Elvira I had a faible for dark haired beauties with big breasts.


Since I had to give Joyce Hyser flashing her boobs its own post


here is Jennifer Conelly wearing a white shirt in CAREER OPPORTUNITIES which in Germany is called KEVINS COUSIN ALLEIN IM KAUFHAUS. Yes, although it has nothing to do with the HOME ALONE movies ( which are called KEVIN HOME ALONE ) in Germany.

Jennifer was 21 at the time and had her babyfat in all the right places - like her boobs.


Although she doesn´t take her shirt of this is still one of her sexiest movies. Because it has everything you could really want. It has Jennifer really stretching the shirt out with her huge twin melons


her big torpedoes hanging in a cleavage


her nipples poking through the shirt


and - best of all - Jennifer rocking back and forth while riding a pony.


Whenever the movie is on I wait for that scene and boy, she´s so hot in it. She is totally implying riding a guy´s big schlong while giving you a look like : " You can´t get me but if you did I would ruin you for all girls. "


Especially bonerinducing is the part where the guy sits opposite of her while riding the pony.


And I bet her partner had a raging woody when she had to lay on top of him. They probably had to shoot the scene a few times - because he also kept shooting.


A few collages from the movie :





I still hope to do a full post about her but in the meantime I just had to post these clips. As I intend to come back to Jennifer I´m also posting some links for more clips.


  • rollerskating scene 27 MB



  • rollerskating tv format 24 MB



  • rollerscating scene 12 MB




  • rollerskating and riding the pony 56 MB



  • hiding 23 MB



  • lying on floor 33 MB



  • riding the pony 22 MB


  • Since I don´t know if I´ll ever do another post about Jennifer Connelly here are some clips of appearances on late night shows :

  • on conan obrien 10 - 12 - 2008 ( no screencap )



  • on conan obrien 05 - 10 - 2007



  • on conan obrien 04 - 12 - 2006


  • on david letterman 30 - 10 - 2007 ( no screencap )



  • on david letterman 31 - 11 - 2006


  • leggy on david letterman 09 - 01 - 2002


  • And you can find more clips here and here

    JAMI GERTZ BIG CLEAVAGE ON STILL STANDING

    The second clip is of hot MILF Jami Gertz who showed an impressive cleavage on the tv show STILL STANDING. So far I only had this picture but Today I also found a clip of the scene.


    Wow, that´s really a huge rack for a woman her age. Now my brother thinks it´s not very realistic that such a hot sperm extractor is married to a guy like in the show. I think it´s not impossible : he was the quarterback, she was a cheerleader, he got her pregnant and they got married. Happens all the time. And I don´t think a guy would be sad because he had to do it with Jamie for the rest of his life. Daimn, a lot of guys would pay for that.






  • jami gertz big cleavage on still standing


  • BETSY RUSSELL STRIPS ON DELTA HEAT

    This is one of my favorite movie clips by the often uncredited Betsy Russell. I think it´s fitting to include her in this post because she often gets mistaken for Jamie Gertz.


    The clip is from the movie DELTA HEAT with Anthony Edwards in the main role. Sorry, that the quality of the clip and the pictures are not the best but it´s the best I could find.

    I had this scene on loop on my special " relaxation tapes " and now I can take another scene from my list of the best movie strips that I intend to post here. Now if we only could get all sexy officers to wear their uniform like Betsy !





  • betsy russel hot strip on delta heat


  • Since the clip is rather short here are a few others from PRIVATE SCHOOL a screwball comedy where Betsy shows her stuff.


  • betsy russel on private school 25 MB



  • betsy russel on private school 16 MB
  • / ditto

    4 HD clips ( 617 MB ) part 1 / part 2

  • click for more clips with betsy russel



  • fitness Power Girl Krisztina Sereny

  • part 1
  • and part 2 of sexbomb Marie - Claude Bourbonnais
    click for part 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 of megabusty sexbomb Coco


  • wrestling bikini bitch Jackie Gayda
  • / megawet Krista Santoro


    click here for Halle Berry´s famous blue dress ( the clips / the pics ) and part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of sexy Halle Berry´s big cleavage in black, Halle Berry´s big cleavage on Jay Leno , Halle as Green Lantern Soranik Natu and part 1 and part 2 of Halle Berry at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards


    click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part - NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass



  • Janet Jackson´s fant - ASS - tic performance at American Idol


  • Janet on late night shows and GOTTA GETCHA clips




  • Janet on german tv and ultrarare clips



  • part 1
  • , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of Janet Jackson big boobs squeezed into tight spacesuit


  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood




  • sci fi babe Nana Visitor
  • / Jolene Blalock as sexbomb T´Pol / xxx - traterrestial Seven of Nine and more of sexy Jeri Ryan


    click for Christina Hendricks at the golden globes, more pics of her huge 38DDD rack , even more pics , Christina at the Oscars and Christina giant boobs in blue , Christina at the 2010 Emmys in black in a lavender dress ( part 1 with clips / part 2 / just the clips )

    1 Kommentar: