Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

new Beyonce clips

Today I was going through my old posts and adding some banner links ( the links I put to the banner if I have a post of the hot babe on the banner ) and one thing I noticed is that mostly I was adding the Beyonce links.


Which should be no surprise as I haven´t done that many posts about her and all the video links I had in one of them have since vanished. Now because I didn´t want my readers to be disappointed when they use the links ( and because I got bored ) I have begun to look for new links and as always...or you don´t find anything or you find too much. I have begun to post the new links for music videos here while I´m putting the new live performances here but the posts are almost too long as they are.

So I will put the old videos in the old post and all the new stuff here. Now you may ask yourself what is old for me and what is new ? Okay, thanks to my brother and the fact that I can´t tape it I almost never watch Mtv so the last " new " video I saw was TELEPHONE with Lady Gaga - I made a post about it. But there may be some other videos I´m unfamiliar with which are also going to land here.



  • still in love kissing you
  • / smaller file



  • why don´t you love me
  • / smaller file

    As a very special clip for my readers I finally found the performance from which this short clip was taken.



    Beyonce shows why she is the ultimate bootyshaker and I have no idea how to describe this supersexy performance. Not only does she show her patented hips, her boobs jump up and down as if they want to fall out of her tiny bikini top. You also get to see more of her butt than usual as she´s almost having a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson on the Jay Leno show. And because she´s on stage there´s not much she can do.

    Man, I´m jealous of the guy on whose crotch Beyonce rubs her butt. The second clip is with the same outfit and the third is from the same concert. But this time she´s weariong a silver dress and there´s a moment where she turns around and the skirt flies up and you see her butt.

  • beyonce baby boy bbf live


  • beyonce at the club bbf live


  • beyonce naughty girl bbf live



  • Beyonce photoshoot part 1 / part 2

    Here´s a new clip of Beyonce on a french tv show ( le grand journal ) with a big cleavage. Watch where she holds the microphone.


  • beyonce big cleavage on french tv



  • clips from the happy birthday post :


  • Beyonce Grammy performance clip


  • part 1
  • / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5 / part 6 / part 7

  • in another dress pre show




  • deja vue live at the tyra banks show



  • deja vue at fashion rocks vob file


  • Beyoncé feat. Sean Paul - Baby Boy (MTV EMA 2003)


  • Crazy In Love emporium vob file


  • Crazy In Love Live at Star Search 11 - 07 - 2003


  • Listen live at the 2007 Grammys


  • unknown performance french tv ?



  • nippleslip on stage silver glitter dress


  • Single Ladies at american Music Awards part 1 / part 2

    Ave Maria Rockefeller center 2008 part 1 / part 2 / part 3

    If I were a boy at Music Festival part 1 / part 2 / part 3

    Beyonce on the Tonight Show 2007 1.02 GB

  • part 1
  • / part 2 / part 3

  • beyonce on david letterman



  • the first beyonce post post , beyonce & lady gaga - video phone , beyonce & lady gaga - telephone and more clips


    click here for Halle Berry´s famous blue dress ( the clips / the pics ) and part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of sexy Halle Berry´s big cleavage in black, Halle Berry´s big cleavage on Jay Leno , Halle as Green Lantern Soranik Natu and part 1 and part 2 of Halle Berry at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards


    Check out the new big Mariah Mega Post for all the pics and clips

  • Shakira shaking her booty
  • and at the 2009 American Music Awards


    click for first rihanna post , rihanna almost completely naked , rihanna yellow cleavage dress , rihanna´s new - rude boy clip , rihanna´s wardrobe malfunction on SNL and more new clips and rihanna at the AMAs


    click here for part 1 and part 2 of Power Girl Jessica Simpson


  • Sharon McCain getting information
  • / ditto / ditto / ditto


    click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part - NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass


  • Newest clip : Janet Jackson at the season finale of American Idol performing Again, Nothing and Nasty.


    Janet Jackson´s performance on American Idol 833 MB in 9 parts ( no password needed ) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


    alternative links 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


  • Janet Jackson´s fant - ASS - tic performance at American Idol


  • Janet on late night shows and GOTTA GETCHA clips




  • Janet on german tv and ultrarare clips



  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood



  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen