Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Casting the Avengers movie - the babes

It´s been a while since my last post because as always, I have been pretty busy with other stuff. So today I thought I could do a quick post for which I had already prepared the pictures.

Casting the Avengers movie ( the Avenger babes )

As you may have noticed from some of the link banners and many of my posts one of my pet peeves is finding hot sexbombs that look like comic characters. So I decided to do a casting for the female Avengers. The candidates I have chosen for this post were selected for a striking resemblance with the comicbabes.

You may have other candidates, and if please send me a comment. So here are my pics based on similar looks :

Petra Verkaike as She Hulk


This is almost a no brainer since playmate Petra Verkaike was John Byrne´s model for drawing She Hulk. And his version is the classic one.

I have to add that all models are taken from their best period - since it´s just fantasy casting anyway.

Carmen Ortega as Scarlett Witch


I chose stripper Carmen Ortega for the role of the megasexy Scarlett Witch a.k.a. Wanda Maximoff not only because of her physical resemblance with Frank Cho´s depiction of her but because she also has the same hair and even the same facial features. It´s like looking into a mirror.

The Scarlett Witch is currently not on the team roster but the way things change in comics nowadays this doesn´t mean much.

click here for part 1 and part 2 of bootylicious Carmen Ortega

Shauna OBrien as the Wasp


This should also be no surprise because I already mentioned in the posts about hot erotic actress Shauna that she would be great as Janet Van Dyne, the Avenger´s winsome Wasp. She even has the right hairdo.

Unknown hot babe as Black Widow


No, I have no idea who she is but I think she would be perfect for Natasha Romanova a.k.a. the Black Widow. I opted for the redheaded one because the blonde version of her just doesn´t do it for me. A team of hot Avenger babes must include the one with special secret agent sex training.

Ninel Conde as Spiderwoman


Not one of the usual Avengers but since Brian Michael Bendis seems to have a special liking for her and she was in the New Avengers as well as in the newest Avenger teams I included her. I think mexican sexbomb Ninel Conde with her giant gazongas would be perfect to portray the hot Spiderwoman that is just oozing with sex pheromones.

And I don´t want to mention all the other Spiderwomen who are crawling around in the Marvel universe.

part 1 and part 2 of mexican Power Girl Ninel Conde

Mary Alejo as Tigra


As high as Spiderwoman is on Bendis´ " like " list as high is tigra on his " hate " list. Under Bendis the Avenger babe that shares a name with the ultimate blacksploitation superstar, Pam Greer, has been used by a skrull Hank Pym, labeled as a tramp by Janet Van Dyne and been assaulted by the Red Hood. Who taped it all and which found it´s way on YouTube in the latest issues of AVENGERS ACADEMY.

Man, remind me to never piss of Bendis.

In any case, Tigra is one of my favorite Avengers and I think exotic swimsuit model Mary Alejo has just the right look. And she has a somewhat feline bodylanguage.

part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4 of exotic sexbomb Mary Alejo

Jackie Gayda as Hellcat


Since I already have included Pam Grier a.k.a. Tigra I also wanted to include Hellcat. Because Patsy took Pam Grier´s old Tigra outfit ( after Pam transformed into a more catlike creature ) and joined the ranks of the Avengers under the name of Hellcat.

She has kind of a convoluted history ( at least as complicated as Tigra ) but I just wanted to include two members with a cat motif. And once again Jackie Gayda really does look like her.

  • ultimate wrestling bikini bitch Jackie Gayda


  • Tylene Buck as Ms Marvel


    I possibly couldn´t do an Avengers movie without including ultrasexbomb Tylene Buck. I mean there is at least one blonde on the team and I think Tylene would be perfect for Ms Marvel. And of course I had to go with the costume that has the exposed midriff and the hotpants.

    With Moonstone posing as the Dark Avengers version of Ms Marvel I could have also included another blonde for Ms Marvel but instead I opted for another way.....which you will see way further down this list.

    click here for the Tylene Buck RELOADED post here for more Tylene Buck and here for even more Tylene Buck

    Cory Everson as Valkyrie


    She has not been a regular member of the Avengers but the more hot blondes in the movie the better. Fitness babe Cory Everson has the perfect height and athletic physique to portray the nordic godess who once even was married to the mighty Thor. Although that story has since then been retconned out of continuity.

    Cory looks exactly like the Valkyrie and she even played a similar role on the Hercules tv series as Atalante.

  • ultimate fitness power girl Cory Everson


  • Pamela Anderson as Invisible Woman


    Okay, nothing against Jessica Alba but Pamela Anderson looks more like the picture of Mitch Foust. And she also played the role in SUPERHERO MOVIE ( which I haven´t seen ). And every movie´s better with Pam An in it.

    I know, Susan Storm was just an Avenger for a short time. But that´s good enough for me.

    click for ultimate Power Girl Pamela Anderson , Pamela Anderson cleavage in black , Pamela Anderson on Dancing with the Stars and the essential Pamela Anderson

    Krista Santoro as Boom Boom


    Nope, Boom Boom was never a member of the Avengers but she´s my favorite Marvel blonde. And if I can´t have her in the role as Boom Boom I would just cast her as a villain in the movie. Maybe Moonstone as evil Ms Marvel or the Enchantress. In any way, she would be definitely in my movie.

  • megawet Power Girl Krista Santoro


  • So that´s the casting for my Avengers movie and next time I will be doing the casting for my Justice League movie with all the hot DC babes.


    click here for Sarah Young all wet , Sarah Young in jeans , Sarah Young in black ( part 1 / part 2 ) , Sarah Young in a bathing suit and ( NEW !!! ) download part 2 of the YOUNG one and other clips

    As a reminder for the new readers of this blog here is a supersexy clip of spanish Power Girl Marlene Mourreau who performes as a belly dancer. She has squeezed her tits in a micro top that just covers her nipples - and not much else. If you don't want to go through the whole post you have to at least download this clip. You owe it to yourself !!!



    You can download the clip in good quality ( as well as dozens of other ) right here :

  • spanish mega MILF Marlene Mourreau
  • / part 2

    bellydancer clip / alternative link 1 / 2


    Marlene running in her belly dancer outfit


    click for part 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 of megabusty sexbomb Coco


    click for first rihanna post , rihanna almost completely naked , rihanna yellow cleavage dress , rihanna´s new - rude boy clip and rihanna´s wardrobe malfunction on SNL and more new clips


    click here for Halle Berry´s famous blue dress ( the clips / the pics ) and part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of sexy Halle Berry´s big cleavage in black, Halle Berry´s big cleavage on Jay Leno and halle as green lantern soranik natu

    the first beyonce post post , beyonce & lady gaga - video phone , beyonce & lady gaga - telephone and more clips


    click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part

    NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass


  • Newest clip : Janet Jackson at the season finale of American Idol performing Again, Nothing and Nasty.

    Janet just gets better and better, one of her raunchiest performances yet. Not only do her big boobs move especially tasty in her big cleavage, I can´t believe the butt on that woman ! Janet has the best butt in showbiz and here she proves it.


    Like always she doesn´t like to show it off but there are enough shots where you can get a clear view of it ! And what a great butt it is. If that ass doesn´t give you an instant hard - on there is something wrong with you.


    Janet Jackson´s performance on American Idol 833 MB in 9 parts ( no password needed ) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


    alternative links 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


  • Janet Jackson´s fant - ass - tic performance at American Idol



  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood





  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen