Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012

more pics with Serinda Swan

As I´m adding more clips - and subsequently more screenshots - to her birthday post I had to move a few of Serinda Swan´s pictures to this post. So don´t be afraid, they weren´t deleted.


























Ye olde banner linkes : Serinda Swan - the clips


erotic movie cult siren Nikki Fritz part 1 , 2 , 3 and 4


Anne Marie Martin makes my boner hard like a sledgehammer
pin up goddess Raquel Welch and her all - new clips


NEWEST JANET JACKSON CLIPS :


Janet Jackson all night live on Hit Machine - 97 MB

Janet Jackson just a little while live on Hit Machine - 88 MB

Janet Jackson just a little while live on ToTP - 88 MB

click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part


Now that´s what I call a dress. Janet still can fill out a cleavage like noone else. I think Janet herself said it best :

So here's my demonstration, a peep show
Tonight my body's an exhibition, baby
Though it's on display don't be scared to
Touch it. It said so, so come and get it, babe

You like it how I work my spine
got you feeling all hypnotized
I gotta body like a CL5
make a **** wanna test drive but I'm so on fire


NEWEST JANET POSTS :


Janet live on wetten dass


Janet´s fant - ASS - tic performance at American Idol / add on

Janet on late night shows and GOTTA GETCHA clips



Janet on german tv and ultrarare clips


part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 , part 5 , part 6 , part 7 ( new youtube clips from her 2011 tour up close and personal ) , part 8 , part 9 and part 10 of Janet Jackson big boobs squeezed into tight spacesuit


Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood


Part 1 , part 2 and part 3 of suicide blonde Jenny Poussin


Stana Katic / 80s Power Girl Markie Post´s huge 36C boobies


Part 1 , part 2 and part 3 of Kat Dennings hammer tits and NEW


Kat Dennings giant 40DD tits in megacleavage on 2 broke girls


sexbomb Heather Thomas Jody on FALL GUY / part 2
perfect 10 body Bo Derek / Shakira shaking her booty and at the 2009 American Music Awards

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen