Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Finally - a new Zimmermann archive page

You may have noticed that I use quite a lot of drawings of Julius Zimmerman on this blog. I´m a huge fan of him and my biggest disappointment is that there is no printed work of him available.


Now I like to give credit where credit is due and provide my readers with links to those hard to find pictures. I always try to put the best stuff on my blog and longtime readers know that there used to be a link for the old Zimmermann picture archive.

Well, I don´t know what happened, if the page was banned, got a virus or just is lazy but somehow the old link doesn´t work anymore. I haven´t used it for my new posts although I was too lazy to deleted it from all my old posts. I deleted it from all I have given the overhaul but I let it on the others in case I found another link.

Nobody would have really believed that I would really find one - least of all me - but just last weekend, when I was looking for material of a future Lara Croft post that´s going to spin out of the new Clara Ravens post I still have to finish I found THE NEW ZIMMERMANN PICTURE ARCHIVE through the official Zimmermann deviantArt page .


I wanted to post this sooner but Yesterday the link didn´t work and I was afraid it was gone again. And since the post would otherwise be too short here are a few of my favorite pics :
























click here for part 1 , part 2 , part 3 and part 4 of Lindsay Lohan


The pictures above - of Kim Possible impaled by Shego and doubleteaming a schlong - are courtesy of erotic artist extraordinaire Julius Zimmerman. You can find all his uncensored pics in the Zimmerman picture archive


3D picture ( above left ) of busty school MILF, principal Ms. Bangalot dicktaming the new exchange student from Bonerville
( 15 inches ) courtesy of
strideri 3d sex comic / part 2 / part 3

Tylene Buck RELOADED / more Tylene Buck / even more Tylene Buck and Tylene Buck as Major Gunns clips


comic art ( above middle ) from Colin Muray´s Vikki Belle series

vikki belle - riviera moon goddess / the lady and the vampire / the palace of a thousand pleasures / all 3 in one file

Uma Thurman´s giant boobs in megacleavage - part 1 / part 2


picture above right from SUSAN STEEL - EASY DEAL here or here


Epoch´s newest 3D masterpiece - Clara Raven / NEW : part 3
Kendra Blake in Freehope / newest part : Freehope 6
unknown power girls - kendra blake special edition

italian mega MILF Simona Ventura ( with Federica Ridolfi ) and part 1 , part 2 and part 3 of more Simona Ventura clips


Sharon McCain getting information / ditto / ditto / ditto

sexbomb Tanya Danielle all wet , raunchy and with toys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen