Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Best Beyonce I never had

The thing with the Beyonce posts here is no matter how many I make there is always some stuff left that I can put into the next post. So whenever I have to make a post fast there is always some material.


The downside is that when I finally decide to do another post there are always soooo many new clips on the net since the last time I did a post that it´s hard to do short posts. Take this post for instance : since we don´t have any good music television in Germany I have no idea when somebody has a new video out or was at which award show or whatever.

Through sheer luck I saw Beyonce´s new video BEST THING I NEVER HAD Yesterday and decided it´s about time to do another post since Beyonce went to all that trouble of wearing lingerie in it all for me.


But then I found lots of links for her new video ( okay, two were for some german movie with hungarian dubbing but I already deleted them ) and for live performances of the song that I can´t put any other clips into this post. And I don´t even know if there are some other clips out. I know she has released a new album and another song RUN THIS WORLD but at the moment I have to concentrate on BEST THING I NEVER HAD.

Since I can´t download any more clips at the moment ( my computer is almost at the breaking point ) I have decided to add a few pictures from the vast Beyonce vault. And sorry, I have no idea were they are from.






Here are the links for the videos. As usual I have included a lot of alternative links but not all I could find this time, since that would have been too much. But I think you have enough possibilities with this selection and I made sure to include a wide variety so that you can download as many videos at the same time as possible. So don´t wait too long ( as some of the links will no doubt soon vanish ) and enjoy the lovely Beyonce in lingerie. Yummy !


  • avi 282 MB
  • / mkv 185 MB / ditto / ditto


  • mp4 162 MB
  • / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / ditto / just the lingerie bits


  • live at x - factor france mkv 215 MB
  • / ditto / ditto / 550 MB

    on good morning america 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 or 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


    the first beyonce post post , beyonce & lady gaga - video phone , beyonce & lady gaga - telephone and more clips


  • the blatant Catwoman picture post

  • click here for Halle Berry´s famous blue dress ( the clips / the pics ) and part 1 , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of sexy Halle Berry´s big cleavage in black, Halle Berry´s big cleavage on Jay Leno , Halle as Green Lantern Soranik Natu and part 1 and part 2 of Halle Berry at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards


  • the big Lil Kim post
  • / part 2 / part 1 , part 2 , part 3 and part 4 of Lindsay Lohan / part 1 , part 2 , part 3 and part 4 of megahot bootylicious Fibi Love / banging booty babe Lakisha Smith


    click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part - NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass



  • Janet´s fant - ASS - tic performance at American Idol
  • / add on

  • Janet on late night shows and GOTTA GETCHA clips




  • Janet on german tv and ultrarare clips



  • part 1
  • , part 2 , part 3 , part 4 and part 5 of Janet Jackson big boobs squeezed into tight spacesuit


  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood



  • Lisa Ann and other xxx movie stars

  • Christy Hartburg as Super Lorna in SUPERVIXENS



  • click for first Rihanna post , Rihanna almost completely naked , Rihanna yellow cleavage dress , Rihanna´s new - rude boy clip , Rihanna´s wardrobe malfunction on SNL and more new clips , Rihanna at the AMAs and Rihanna at fashion rocks


    busty Darlene Silva in a sling bikini, in a pink bikini, getting all wet, spreading them , exposing her nipples and some new pics
  • incredible Lisa Nicole Carson 40DD madness


  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen