Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

Sexy Halloween Schoolgirl Jenny Farley

I know I´m a bit late with the Halloween posts but as usual a lot of things prevented me from posting regularly. So here is Jenny Farley as a sexy schoolgirl.


Now I didn´t know who Jenny was and according to my research she was on THE JERSEY SHORE on Mtv ( does anybody watch that ? ) and her nickname is Jenny Woww, J Woww or just Woww. And looking at her awesome cleavage I have to say : WOWW !!! I wouldn´t mind a few hours of detention with her. I bet she could help me with my oral examination for Sex Ed !

Man, girls in my school never looked like this. I tried to find out her measurements but all I found was 36DDD - without confirmation.


Now I just have to comment on the next picture. Is it just me or do the two guys molesting Jenny look like total braindead zombies ?

















click for part 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5 , 6 and 7 of megabusty sexbomb Coco


  • Jenna Presley as hony schoolgirl and deepthroat addicted Doc



  • click here for the Tylene Buck RELOADED post here for more Tylene Buck and here for even more Tylene Buck

    As a reminder for the new readers of this blog here is a supersexy clip of spanish Power Girl Marlene Mourreau who performes as a belly dancer. She has squeezed her tits in a micro top that just covers her nipples - and not much else. If you don't want to go through the whole post you have to at least download this clip. You owe it to yourself !!!



    You can download the clip in good quality ( as well as dozens of other ) right here :

  • spanish mega MILF Marlene Mourreau
  • / part 2

    bellydancer clip / alternative link 1 / 2


    Marlene running in her belly dancer outfit



  • unknown Power Girls - part 1
  • and part 2
  • unknown power girls - special looking for kendra edition

  • unknown power girls - special party edition

  • unknown power girls - special beach sexbomb edition

  • unknown power girls - more hot beach sexbombs

  • unknown power girls - xxxl boobs edition

  • unknown power girls - special puppies edition

  • my top 20 list of unknown power girls

  • known Power Girl Christy Marks

  • more unknown Power Girls discovered


  • part 1 , part 2 and part 3 of jamaican playmate Venice Kong


    click here for best of Janet Jackson live , new janet clips , my first post about Janet Jackson , the mega busty Latoya post and more Janet Jackson and even more Janet Jackson part 2 and Janet megabusty in blue first part that also has her new video MAKE ME and second part

    NEWEST JANET POSTS :


  • Janet live on wetten dass


  • Newest clip : Janet Jackson at the season finale of American Idol performing Again, Nothing and Nasty.

    Janet just gets better and better, one of her raunchiest performances yet. Not only do her big boobs move especially tasty in her big cleavage, I can´t believe the butt on that woman ! Janet has the best butt in showbiz and here she proves it.


    Like always she doesn´t like to show it off but there are enough shots where you can get a clear view of it ! And what a great butt it is. If that ass doesn´t give you an instant hard - on there is something wrong with you.


    Janet Jackson´s performance on American Idol 833 MB in 9 parts ( no password needed ) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


    alternative links 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9


  • Janet Jackson´s fant - ass - tic performance at American Idol



  • Janet Jackson´s big breasted twin Feline Wood





  • Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen